How to Donate
Send a check made payable to “Philadelphia Orchard Project” to:
Philadelphia Orchard Project
c/o The Woodlands
4000 Woodland Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19104
The Philadelphia Orchard Project is a 501c3 non-profit registered in Pennsylvania (EIN 26-1075823). All donations made out to “The Philadelphia Orchard Project” are tax deductible to the extent provided by law and will be used to plant and maintain orchards and cover costs associated with running the organization. POP does not rent, share, or sell any donor contact information (address, phone, email) with third-party organizations. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Jordan (email@example.com). Thanks for your support!
As a monthly donor, your gift will provide critical and consistent support for POP’s programs and more than 65 community partners. POP leads orchard planting efforts, educational programs, and hands-on training year-round. Your consistent donation can help community agriculture grow in impact and yield for decades. Help POP orchards take root by committing to a monthly gift today!
A donation to the Philadelphia Orchard Project is a unique way to support multiple social, environmental, and economic objectives. The benefits of orchards include:
- Improving nutrition and public health by building community food security and neighborhood food sovereignty.
- Restoring air, water, and soil quality, and improving nature habitats.
- Bringing people together to make neighborhoods cleaner, safer, and more livable.
- Cutting fossil fuel emissions by sequestering carbon and localizing food supply.
Other Ways to Donate
- Make an in-kind contribution of plant materials, tools, or supplies. Please email Co-Executive Director Phil Forsyth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- Include the Philadelphia Orchard Project in your estate plans by contacting your legal or financial advisor.
- POP can accept workplace giving via EarthSharePA, United Way, and Benevity. POP is also part of the Penn’s Way campaign via Alliance for Change (ID# C0417).
- Set up contributions via your donor-advised fund. Create an annual gift if you can.
- See if your employer matches gifts, which can double your impact.
- POP can now accept stock transfers! Please contact Co-Executive Director Phil Forsyth (email@example.com).
Current Organizational Funders
- Alvéole (via 1% for the Planet)
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (Healthier Together program)
- Claneil Foundation
- Dolfinger-McMahon Foundation
- Fine Gardening
- Gellman Family Foundation
- Hardy Plant Society Mid-Atlantic Group
- The Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc.
- Leo & Peggy Pierce Family Foundation
- LL Charitable
- Mariposa Food Co-op
- Mill Creek Capital Advisors
- MOM’s Organic Market
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- Pennsylvania Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Philadelphia Activities Fund (1st & 3rd Council Districts)
- Philadelphia Committee of the Garden Club of America
- Primex Garden Centers
- Riverwards Produce
- Rosenlund Family Foundation
- The Rounds
- Seer Interactive
- South Philly Food Co-op
- Spark Therapeutics
- Wagman-Lee Philanthropic Fund
- Weavers Way Environment Committee
Current Workplace Matching Companies
- Chubb Charitable Foundation
- Global Support and Development (GSD) Foundation
- OSIsoft, LLC
- Susquehanna International Group, LLP